Friday, August 8, 2008

Saturday Market Group and RavOlympics

Last Saturday I hung out with the lovely ladies that sell their wares at the Saturday Market in downtown Peoria on Saturdays. I had a great time working on my sock until I messed up a loop (and have yet to frog back and fix it). While hanging out, a lady came and invited them to be a vendor at the Blue's Festival on August 30th. They happily accepted then even asked me if I wanted to join in! I think it would be interesting to see if anyone would actually buy something I made as well as it being just plain fun to hang out with them for the day and enjoy the festival. I've decided to create dishcloths in sets of three and just see how it goes. Should be fun!

I've signed up for the WIP wresting for the RavOlympics with my "Good Ol' Cabled Scarf" that's been on hold for months. I have 17 days to finish it which will be hard since I'm out of town these next two weekends. Wish me luck!

No comments: