Friday, February 1, 2008

Well hello!

I've finally decided to get a blog going for ravelry. I dunno if people really take the time to read these, but hey, it's fun to think they do! I'm very new to knitting and have only made two scarves which can be found in my finished projects area. I'm currently working on a more advanced scarf and am planning on making a hat for my boyfriend's niece's 1st birthday. The snow storm here has prevented me from going to the store to buy yarn for the hat which makes me nervous because Jeremy and I will be heading home next Friday for her birthday party. She also has a big head they say so I'm a little nervous about the hat not fitting. Well, that's the introduction to bring everyone up to date on where I am knitting-wise. Expect more posts as I keep creating and creating!

Oh, feel free to check out my portfolio site if so desired. It can be found here: www.gumbiedesign.com

No comments: